A Statement from Bishop Ough: Immigration reform: A matter of justice and Christian hospitality
United Methodist thoughts on
----Voting Rights Action Alert
----Minnesota United Methodist conference opposes state 'marriage amendment'
Maundy Thursday, April 2
Worship at 6:30 p.m.*
Join us for a time of worship as we share the Meal of Jesus followed by sandwich making for our hungry neighbors
Good Friday, April 3
Worship at Noon and 7:00 p.m.*
The story of the betrayal and death of the Christ told through scripture, song, and organ.
Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 4
Birth-5th Grade, Bring a basket to collect your eggs!
Easter Day, Sunday, April 5
Worship Services in the Sanctuary
9:00 a.m.* and 11:00 a.m.*
Brass, Choirs, Bells, Scripture, and Song
*Child care available for birth-age 5
Easter Continental Breakfast
Youth Mission Trip Benefit
Sunday, April 5, 10-11am, Fellowship Hall
Freewill donations will support youth mission trip
Easter Sunday is a day to celebrate Jesus alive and risen!
The hospitality committee and youth group will be hosting a continental breakfast on Easter Sunday. Take a few minutes between worship services to stop by the Fellowship Hall to share your joy with others while enjoying muffins, pastries, juice and coffee.
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Worship Service in the Sanctuary with Organ and Choirs
Living Waters Worship Service in the fellowship hall
with a band and casual feel.
Your Instructor is Toni Schutta is a National Speaker, Author, Parent Coach and a Licensed Psychologist with a Master’s Degree in Psychology who has 20 years’ experience helping families.
P3: Praying Paul's Paths
Praying Paul's Paths (P3): Our Lenten Journey
If you haven’t signed up yet, it’s not too late to join RUMC’s fitness challenge this Lenten season. The Lenten fitness challenge is about finding joy in discipline and support in community to create balance and space. Contact Kay Bergeland to sign up. Contact information below.
Miles can be earned in the following ways:
1. Walking, running, biking, swimming, or any other activity that is measured in miles.
2. Any type of aerobic exercise for 20 minutes equals 1 mile, e.g. shopping, cleaning, gardening, tai chi, physical therapy, etc.
3. Kids can help reach our total by including their basketball, volleyball, soccer, or other sports practice/game time. Again, 20 minutes of aerobic activity equals 1 mile.
4. Prayer, meditation, and/or scripture reading for 20 minutes equals 1 mile.
Miles will be recorded collectively and tracked on a map in the Commons area, posted online, and in the bulletin each week. There is no doubt that our healthy community is "walking" these 234 miles a day, but you need to let us know that you are moving and praying, and there are several ways to do this:
1. Fill out the weekly log slip and drop in the box in the Commons area.
2. Email or call Kay Bergeland, Parish Nurse, at email@example.com or 612-861-6086, with your weekly total.
3. Join the RUMC Facebook Praying Paul's Paths (P3) group and log your miles.
Caring For Children Early Learning Center (a ministry of Richfield UMC) is proud to announce that it has recently earned accreditation by the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA). NECPA is an independent early childhood accrediting organization that encourages quality and recognizes excellence. Check out their website: www.caringforchildrenmn.com